Cheez Doodles Extra Crunchy Queso Habanero
Taste test: We've enjoyed many very tasty hot cheese curls — as well as some that were hot but not particularly tasty — so the promise of a Queso Habanero flavor had us very eager to try this new one from Wise. It boasted the same "Extra Crunchy" claim as the Extreme flavor. The curls had a light orange color with some darker seasoning spots too.
It turned out the these curls were both hot and tasty, a very nice combination. They weren't really extra crunchy, just regular crunchy, like most crunchy cheese curls. One of our tasters for this one didn't expect quite so much habanero kick, and after eating about four pieces, she felt considerable heat for quite a long time (and didn't enjoy the heat at all). Beverages and even eating a Strawberry Twinkie didn't diminish the heat for her. For most people, the heat felt more moderate, and people enjoyed the taste a lot, with many people returning to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and toasted corn smell.
From the package: “Remember recess? That time of day when you let loose, hung out with your friends and had no worries? Well, it still exists inside every bag of delicious Cheez Doodles. Tear one open and find out. We double dog dare you. Maximum Crunch. Maximum Flavor.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wise Cheez Doodles (18 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Park Street Mini Market, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road