Wise Cheez Doodles Puffed Hot 'n Honey
Taste test: These cheese puffs had a bit more of a reddish tint than the regular Cheez Doodles, as they promised to have honey and some heat.
I crunched in and found that the first bite had a nice soft and crisp texture, plus a great zesty mix of flavors, with definitely some honey and more. But as for heat, there really wasn't much that I could taste, though I did notice a slight heat (emphasis on slight) in the aftertaste a minute later. I still liked the flavor a lot, but some real heat would have been even better.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely not the usual cheese puffs smell, but not really hot or honey either. Kind of reminded me of a meat sauce.
From the package: “What's the buzz about? Back at the hive, everybody's buzzin' about the sweet and spicy melt-in-your-mouth taste of Hot 'n Honey flavored Cheez Doodles.® Sweet honey with a little sting of heat combined with the classic cheese taste of Cheez Doodles® is one un-BEE-lievable snack!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road