Wise Cheez Doodles Crunchy Jalapeño Cheddar
Taste test: This flavor of Cheez Doodles had the standard shapes of crunchy cheese curls, with a fairly light orange color overall, as the intense orange seasoning covered just a portion of the curls while the remaining exposed corn area was more yellowish orange.
As for visible signs of jalapeño, there was just the lightest smattering of tiny green specks, so few that it was hard to even notice them. But when we crunched in, it was clear that the lack of green didn't correspond to any lack of jalapeno heat — the curls had an excellent crispness and a very tasty mix of cheddar cheese and jalapeño. Not super-hot, but mildly hot and really good. Our snackers were big fans, in many cases going back to the bag for more as they enjoyed these with some beer.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jalapeno kick. Could feel the heat in the air as soon as we opened the bag.
From the package: “Pump up the Volume! We're turning up the heat, and it's all because of the spicy, cheesy crunch of Jalapeño Cheddar Crunchy Cheez Doodles.® This flavor remix has Us Dudes singing a hot new anthem!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road