Cheetos Crunchy Wild White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same sorts of irregular shapes as the original fluorescent orange Cheetos Crunch, but with a pale yellow overall color.
It looked like the corn-based curls themselves were yellow, but the parts where the cheese powder had stuck were just about white. The taste was excellent, an extremely delicious mix of toasted corn and white cheddar. I could seriously eat the whole bag in one sitting if I were not careful.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn smell, just slghtly cheesy.
From the package: “Limited time only!” ... “Made with real cheese!” ... “Caution! These Cheesos® snacks are dangerously cheesy® so if you need to keep your hands clean, don't even think about opening this bag! But .. if you're willing to get some white cheesy deliciousness all over your fingers, open up and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road