Cheetos Crunchy Wild White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same sorts of irregular shapes as the original fluorescent orange Cheetos Crunch, but with a pale yellow overall color.
It looked like the corn-based curls themselves were yellow, but the parts where the cheese powder had stuck were just about white. The taste was excellent, an extremely delicious mix of toasted corn and white cheddar. I could seriously eat the whole bag in one sitting if I were not careful.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn smell, just slghtly cheesy.
From the package: “Limited time only!” ... “Made with real cheese!” ... “Caution! These Cheesos® snacks are dangerously cheesy® so if you need to keep your hands clean, don't even think about opening this bag! But .. if you're willing to get some white cheesy deliciousness all over your fingers, open up and enjoy!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road