Cheetos Crunchy Mozzarella
Taste test: Mozzarella cheese is not among the types of cheeses that I expect to go well on a snack.
Most of the time when I'm eating mozzarella, it's on top of a pizza, in baked ziti or as part of mozzarella sticks as a deep-fried appetizers at a chain restaurant. I've never really thought of mozzarella as a stand-alone cheese. (I'm sure many people eat mozzarella by itself, but I'm just not one of those people.) So classifying the taste on these Cheetos was hard. The taste wasn't horrible, but it was not awesome either. The saving grace was that these were still Crunchy Cheetos, so the crunchy nature of the core snack was still there. These also tasted saltier than the regular Crunchy Cheetos.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a great smell, but after a few whiffs it smelled like a plate of spaghetti.
From the package: “Ahhh Mozzarella! You already know how good it tastes. But the beauty of these Cheetos Mozzarella flavored snacks is that they combine the gooeyness and fun of Mozzarella Cheese with the Dangerously Cheesy Crunch of Cheetos brand. As the Italians would say ... Buon Appetito!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road