Cheetos Crunchy Cheesy Enchilada
Taste test: This latest variety of Cheetos was an excellent addition to the Cheetos lineup.
The enchilada-flavored pieces had the same shape and texture as the regular Cheetos Crunchy, but you could see some darker red spots on the otherwise orange pieces from the different seasoning. The flavor was just great, with lots of cheese, great spices and just enough kick of heat to make it hard to stop eating these. They were not nearly as hot as the Chicago-style hot cheese curls from Vitner's and Jays, but they were still extremely tasty. Three cheers for Chester Cheetah!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, it does smell like enchilada sauce.
From the package: “The classic taste of the Mexican dish that everyone loves. Take one crunch and these Cheetos® snacks and you'll think you're eating the real thing.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road