Cheetos Crunchy Cheesy Enchilada
Taste test: This latest variety of Cheetos was an excellent addition to the Cheetos lineup.
The enchilada-flavored pieces had the same shape and texture as the regular Cheetos Crunchy, but you could see some darker red spots on the otherwise orange pieces from the different seasoning. The flavor was just great, with lots of cheese, great spices and just enough kick of heat to make it hard to stop eating these. They were not nearly as hot as the Chicago-style hot cheese curls from Vitner's and Jays, but they were still extremely tasty. Three cheers for Chester Cheetah!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, it does smell like enchilada sauce.
From the package: “The classic taste of the Mexican dish that everyone loves. Take one crunch and these Cheetos® snacks and you'll think you're eating the real thing.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road