Cheetos Crunchy Cheesy Cheddar BBQ
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same general shapes as the standard Crunchy Cheetos, but the color was a bit darker because of some dark spots of flavor powder.
The taste was excellent: extremely flavorful, somewhat spicy and even hot. The heat wasn't noticeable at first, but as I ate more and more of these Cheetos (couldn't help it) the heat grew to a fairly impressive level. Cheers to Chester, another great flavor!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice! Sort of a mix of honey barbecue and the standard Cheetos smell.
From the package: “It's Summer and Barbeque is back in its rightful place! Cheetos® brand has combined the flavor of cheddar cheese and tangy, smokey barbeque into what might be the cheesiest, messiest barbeque flavored snack ever – in a bag of course! No wet naps needed for this finger-lickin' cheesy crunch.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road