Taste test: What does a Cheeto taste like? If you don't know, go out and buy some. It's the taste against which all other crunchy cheese flavored snacks are compared. Always look for the big Cheeto, (a.k.a. the Cheeto de Milo), the one with the extra big head that makes it extra crunchy. It seem like the percentage of really huge Cheetos in the can was lower than you would typically find in a bag. But you do get a more even distribution of sizes throughout the package than you would with a bag, where the little ones all settle to the bottom.
The one downside of a Cheeto? The orange stuff always gets on our fingers. I almost didn't eat these at all, because Chester Cheetah is standing there on the can, setting the Cheese-O-Meter to "Dangerously Cheesy" — and I'm not usually one to ignore health warnings.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular smell.
From the package: “Questions or comments? Call 1-800-352-4477, weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road