Taste test: What does a Cheeto taste like? If you don't know, go out and buy some. It's the taste against which all other crunchy cheese flavored snacks are compared. Always look for the big Cheeto, (a.k.a. the Cheeto de Milo), the one with the extra big head that makes it extra crunchy. It seem like the percentage of really huge Cheetos in the can was lower than you would typically find in a bag. But you do get a more even distribution of sizes throughout the package than you would with a bag, where the little ones all settle to the bottom.
The one downside of a Cheeto? The orange stuff always gets on our fingers. I almost didn't eat these at all, because Chester Cheetah is standing there on the can, setting the Cheese-O-Meter to "Dangerously Cheesy" — and I'm not usually one to ignore health warnings.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No particular smell.
From the package: “Questions or comments? Call 1-800-352-4477, weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road