Cheetos Brown Sugar Cube
Taste test: This Japanese version of Cheetos had the usual Cheetos Crunchy texture and shape, but unlike typical Cheetos, there was no cheese (which seems to be a bit of a paradox for something named Cheetos).
They were light orange in color overall, with some brownish seasoning visible in the crevices. They tasted kind of like a sweet roll, but maybe a little bit sweeter (though still not too sweet). The taste was nice, and our snackers liked these.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like pancakes. Sweet.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil, Brown Sugar Powder, Sugar, Powdered Soy Sauce, protein Hydrolysate, Soy Bean Powder, Sweetener, Acidulant, Seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road