Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had lots of intense red-orange seasoning powder on the irregularly shaped corn curls, and the bag had an unusually high proportion of extra-thick pieces (something that we refer to as the "Cheeto de Milo" around the Taquitos.net offices).
I crunched in to find a typical Crunchy Cheetos feel, with a lot of zesty flavoring, a mix of chili peppers, lime and cheese. It wasn't appreciably hotter than the regular Cheetos Flamin' Hot, as the heat level seemed comparable, but the mix of chili peppers and lime brought a different flavor, a different kind of zippiness. The American version of Xxtra Flamin' Hot had one more X in its name, and it was hotter than this.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some sharp chili pepper spices.
From the package: “This product is not a product authorized by the United States trademark owner for importation and is physically and material different from the authorized product.” ... “Hecho en México” ... “Botana de cereal de maíz con sabores queso y chile, reducida en grasa saturada”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (421 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road