Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had lots of intense red-orange seasoning powder on the irregularly shaped corn curls, and the bag had an unusually high proportion of extra-thick pieces (something that we refer to as the "Cheeto de Milo" around the Taquitos.net offices).
I crunched in to find a typical Crunchy Cheetos feel, with a lot of zesty flavoring, a mix of chili peppers, lime and cheese. It wasn't appreciably hotter than the regular Cheetos Flamin' Hot, as the heat level seemed comparable, but the mix of chili peppers and lime brought a different flavor, a different kind of zippiness. The American version of Xxtra Flamin' Hot had one more X in its name, and it was hotter than this.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some sharp chili pepper spices.
From the package: “This product is not a product authorized by the United States trademark owner for importation and is physically and material different from the authorized product.” ... “Hecho en México” ... “Botana de cereal de maíz con sabores queso y chile, reducida en grasa saturada”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (122 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road