Cheetos White Cheddar Bites
Taste test: This version of Cheetos featured tater tot-like shapes, except a bit smaller. They had a pale yellow color on the outside, thanks to the evenly applied, off-white cheese powder on an already pale yellow corn puff.
We crunched in to find a dense feel with good crispness — and lots of delicious cheddar flavor. It was tough to stop myself from eating many pieces in rapid succession. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong white cheddar smell. Nice.
From the package: “Have a bite of something Dangerously Cheesy!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road