Cheetos White Cheddar Bites
Taste test: This version of Cheetos featured tater tot-like shapes, except a bit smaller. They had a pale yellow color on the outside, thanks to the evenly applied, off-white cheese powder on an already pale yellow corn puff.
We crunched in to find a dense feel with good crispness — and lots of delicious cheddar flavor. It was tough to stop myself from eating many pieces in rapid succession. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong white cheddar smell. Nice.
From the package: “Have a bite of something Dangerously Cheesy!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road