Cheetos from Thailand
Taste test: These cheese curls looked generally like the American Crunchy Cheetos that I know and love, but the brightly colored curls were more yellow and less orange.
I crunched in to find that the texture did indeed match what I'm accustomed to. However, the taste was quite a bit different, mirroring the color difference, as the level of cheese was considerably less than what Chester Cheetah likes to sell as "Dangerously cheesy!" There was still some cheese, but it was subtle, as the toasted corn flavor easily dominated the small amount of cheese. Still good, but hardly a cheese lover's cheese curl.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road