Cheetos from Thailand
Taste test: These cheese curls looked generally like the American Crunchy Cheetos that I know and love, but the brightly colored curls were more yellow and less orange.
I crunched in to find that the texture did indeed match what I'm accustomed to. However, the taste was quite a bit different, mirroring the color difference, as the level of cheese was considerably less than what Chester Cheetah likes to sell as "Dangerously cheesy!" There was still some cheese, but it was subtle, as the toasted corn flavor easily dominated the small amount of cheese. Still good, but hardly a cheese lover's cheese curl.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road