Cheetos Double Cheese
Taste test: These Cheetos from Taiwan looked a lot like the standard American "Dangerously Cheesy" Crunchy Cheetos, with irregular shapes, a wide range of sizes and an uneven coating of bright orange powder on the otherwise yellow surfaces. The amount of orange was a little less than I'm used to, but still, it was a bright orange look overall.
I crunched in to find a good helping of cheese and a middling crispness, definitely less crisp than I'm used to from Cheetos. Chester Cheetah seemed to be celebrating something on the front of the bag, and from the way he was holding up two Cheetos, I'm figuring he was celebrating the fact that these were Double Cheese. The taste was good and reasonably cheesy, but the question is, double what? It was probably double the cheese of something, but it seemed like a little less cheese than you usually get from Cheetos. Still, good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheddar cheese smell.
From the package: “Yammy!” ... “Ingredients: Corn flour, palm oil, glucose syrup powder, milk powder, salt, spices, maltodextrin, MSG, cheese, lactic acid, calcium lactate, citric acid, silica, disodium hydrogen phosphate, edible yellow on the 5th, edible yellow VI, yeast extract”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road