Cheetos Stars Summertime Ranch
Taste test: This new shape from Cheetos consisted of small, five-pointed stars with a bright yellow base and lots of smallish green and orange seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a lightly crunchy, nicely crisp feel and a whole lot of creamy ranch flavoring. Despite the "Chee" (as in cheese) in the Cheetos name, it seemed like they did away with cheese entirely and just used ranch seasoning. It worked pretty well, as it was a good ranch taste. But if you were hoping for ranch in addition to cheese, it's a no go. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong creamy ranch smell, like ranch dressing.
From the package: “Gluten free” ... “Snacks Enlarged to Show Texture” ... “Serving size About 37 pieces (28g)” ... “Not a significant source added sugars.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road