Cheetos Stars Summertime Ranch
Taste test: This new shape from Cheetos consisted of small, five-pointed stars with a bright yellow base and lots of smallish green and orange seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a lightly crunchy, nicely crisp feel and a whole lot of creamy ranch flavoring. Despite the "Chee" (as in cheese) in the Cheetos name, it seemed like they did away with cheese entirely and just used ranch seasoning. It worked pretty well, as it was a good ranch taste. But if you were hoping for ranch in addition to cheese, it's a no go. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong creamy ranch smell, like ranch dressing.
From the package: “Gluten free” ... “Snacks Enlarged to Show Texture” ... “Serving size About 37 pieces (28g)” ... “Not a significant source added sugars.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (125 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road