Cheetos Snowflakes White Cheddar
Taste test: After selling Giant Cheetos Snowballs in some previous years, which were notable more for their size than shape, Chester Cheetah decided to try some special shapes for this year's winter edition. There were four different shapes in the bag, but only one of them had the six-way symmetry that makes up an actual snowflake. The surfaces had a light yellow color, with a fairly even, light coating of off-white cheese powder. They looked wintery.
Shapes aside, I've gotta say, these were really good cheese puffs. They had a very light, almost melty feel in the mouth, with excellent crispness and the softest crunch upon biting in, plus a delicious white cheese flavor. Just about as good as cheese puffs can get!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong white cheddar smell.
From the package: “4 different shapes!” ... “Made with real cheese!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published November 2016.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road