Cheetos Salsa con Queso
Taste test: This version of Crunchy Cheetos had a much less bright color of orange, and there were also some bits of green scattered over the surfaces of the curls. The illustration on the bag depicted Chester Cheetah tossing a tomato, a lime and a jalapeno into a bowl of queso sauce, so I was expecting some strong flavor and heat.
When I crunched into my first few curls, I was underwhelmed by the taste, as there was a good flavor, but not a hot or strong one. Lucky for Chester, I kept eating, and the flavor intensity and heat did grow to a respectable level. Still not super-hot or anything, but enough heat to enhance the taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice slightly spicy cheese smell. Reminds me of a Chinese restaurant for some reason.
From the package: “Get your paws on Cheetos® Salsa con Queso Snacks, a flavor that will leave you taste buds begging for more. ¡Delicioso!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kangaroo Express, Naples, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road