Cheetos Puffs Winter White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese puffs were as thick as the normal Cheetos Puffs and had sort of a very pale yellow (though not quite white) color. It looked like the cheese powder was closer to being white than the slightly-yellower underlying puffs.
We crunched in to find that they had a good crispness and a fairly soft texture, with a middling level of cheese. They were tasty, but they may have underdelivered on the "seriously cheesy taste" promised on the back of the bag. (We're assuming that "seriously cheesy taste" is a lower standard than the "dangerously cheesy taste" promised on some other varieties of Cheetos.)
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good cheese smell.
From the package: “Seriously cheesy taste” ... “Strap on your gear because you're in for a ride” ... “Limited Winter Edition”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road