Cheetos Puffs Winter White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese puffs were as thick as the normal Cheetos Puffs and had sort of a very pale yellow (though not quite white) color. It looked like the cheese powder was closer to being white than the slightly-yellower underlying puffs.
We crunched in to find that they had a good crispness and a fairly soft texture, with a middling level of cheese. They were tasty, but they may have underdelivered on the "seriously cheesy taste" promised on the back of the bag. (We're assuming that "seriously cheesy taste" is a lower standard than the "dangerously cheesy taste" promised on some other varieties of Cheetos.)
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good cheese smell.
From the package: “Seriously cheesy taste” ... “Strap on your gear because you're in for a ride” ... “Limited Winter Edition”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road