Cheetos Puffs Honey BBQ
Taste test: This new flavor of Cheetos had the same thick, puffy shape as the regular Cheetos puffs but looked different, as the orange was slightly darker and didn't have the bright glow that we've come to expect from Cheetos.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp texture and a tasty flavor that was definitely different from regular Cheetos. If I had to guess the flavor's name based on the taste, I would probably have guessed something other than Honey BBQ, but the taste was good and these were kind of addictive.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice,
From the package: “Grab hold of the succulent honey & tangy BBQ flavor. Napkin not included.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road