Cheetos Puffs Honey BBQ
Taste test: This new flavor of Cheetos had the same thick, puffy shape as the regular Cheetos puffs but looked different, as the orange was slightly darker and didn't have the bright glow that we've come to expect from Cheetos.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp texture and a tasty flavor that was definitely different from regular Cheetos. If I had to guess the flavor's name based on the taste, I would probably have guessed something other than Honey BBQ, but the taste was good and these were kind of addictive.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice,
From the package: “Grab hold of the succulent honey & tangy BBQ flavor. Napkin not included.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road