Cheetos Puffs Flamin' Hot
Taste test: This version of Cheetos Puffs had the usual shape but a much different color, as the seasoning was a deep, bright shade of dark red.
They had a pretty good kick of heat to go along with Chester Cheetah's usual cheese, and the taste was a pretty good combination. It wasn't quite up there with the best of the hot cheese puffs, but it was better than the ones that have just the heat but not much flavor.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really cheesy, but not hot either. sneers sort of like tomato sauce.
From the package: “What's a serving? For a snack that hits the spot — munch on 13 Cheetos® brand Flamin' Hot® brand flavor Puffs snacks!
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (413 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road