Cheetos Puffs Flamin' Hot
Taste test: This version of Cheetos Puffs had the usual shape but a much different color, as the seasoning was a deep, bright shade of dark red.
They had a pretty good kick of heat to go along with Chester Cheetah's usual cheese, and the taste was a pretty good combination. It wasn't quite up there with the best of the hot cheese puffs, but it was better than the ones that have just the heat but not much flavor.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really cheesy, but not hot either. sneers sort of like tomato sauce.
From the package: “What's a serving? For a snack that hits the spot — munch on 13 Cheetos® brand Flamin' Hot® brand flavor Puffs snacks!
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road