Cheetos Puffs Flamin' Hot
Taste test: This version of Cheetos Puffs had the usual shape but a much different color, as the seasoning was a deep, bright shade of dark red.
They had a pretty good kick of heat to go along with Chester Cheetah's usual cheese, and the taste was a pretty good combination. It wasn't quite up there with the best of the hot cheese puffs, but it was better than the ones that have just the heat but not much flavor.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really cheesy, but not hot either. sneers sort of like tomato sauce.
From the package: “What's a serving? For a snack that hits the spot — munch on 13 Cheetos® brand Flamin' Hot® brand flavor Puffs snacks!
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road