Taste test: We've seen paw-shaped Cheetos several times before, including in a Mexican version, an Israeli version and in the defunct Cracker Trax varieties, but this one marked the first time that Paws were found in the flagship American Cheetos bag.
Each paw measured about 1-1/2 inches across, with four toes surrounding the center of the foot. There was a nice, very bright orange color, with some yellow showing through in places where the cheese powder coverage was thinner. I crunched in to find a crisp and fairly soft texture, with an excellent helping of cheddar cheese. Very cheesy! It was hard not to eat many pieces in rapid succession.
The bag was filled about 60% of the way, so more would have been better, but there were still quite a few Paws in the large bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really all that cheesy.
From the package: “Get Your Paws on something Dangerously Cheesy!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road