Cheetos Mighty Zingers Ragin' Cajun & Tangy Ranch Dragon Edition
Taste test: Having already reviewed two kinds of Cheetos Mighty Zingers, I found this bag confusing, as it claimed the same Ragin' Cajun & Tangy Ranch flavor that we had already tried, but with the added label of "Dragon Edition." Did this mean it was hotter (the Ragin' Cajun ones were already quite hot) or was it just a different bag featuring a fire-breathing Chester Cheetah on front? I had to buy it and eat some to find out.
I'm glad I went through this exercise, because if I hadn't, I would have had to forever ponder these questions, plus I liked the taste and got to enjoy it again. But I'm pretty sure that it was the same recipe as the non-dragon edition — tasty and hot, with a hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as the non-Dragon version: More ranch than cajun.
From the package: “Don't call them small. These tiny Cheetos® snacks are mighty in taste. The bold Ragin' Cajun smacks you in the face while the tangy ranch soothes your palate. Together these Cheetos® snacks form a flavor full of taste with just the right amount of spice. Their numbers will amaze you. Their tastes will astound you. There are endless ways to enjoy this mixture of mightiness. Sort them, combine them, but don't underestimate the power of Cheetos® Mighty Zinger™ snacks.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road