Cheetos Mighty Zingers Crazy Cheddar & Wicked Picante
Taste test: After viewing this bag and even reading the marketing copy on the bag, I was unsure whether this was just a change in the colors of the snacks from the Sharp Cheddar & Salsa Picante version of Mighty Zingers, or a spicier version. (Frito-Lay gave us a similar mystery when they sold Ragin' Cajun & Tangy Ranch Zingers in dragon and non-dragon versions.) This time, the colors were green and orange instead of light orange and dark red, with the same small nugget shapes as the original.
They didn't seem to taste much different than the original, as they were tasty, spicy and mildly hot (with more heat in the aftertaste) and had some really nice crunch.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn and cheese smell, but no heat.
From the package: “Chester's lab experiment went haywire causing Cheetos® Mighty Zingers™ snacks Sharp Cheddar & Salsa Picante to make a transformation. Sharp Cheddar morphed to Crazy Cheddar & Salsa Picante morphed to Wicked Picante. This color change won't last long, feast on 'em before they're gone.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road