Cheetos Mighty Zingers Crazy Cheddar & Wicked Picante
Taste test: After viewing this bag and even reading the marketing copy on the bag, I was unsure whether this was just a change in the colors of the snacks from the Sharp Cheddar & Salsa Picante version of Mighty Zingers, or a spicier version. (Frito-Lay gave us a similar mystery when they sold Ragin' Cajun & Tangy Ranch Zingers in dragon and non-dragon versions.) This time, the colors were green and orange instead of light orange and dark red, with the same small nugget shapes as the original.
They didn't seem to taste much different than the original, as they were tasty, spicy and mildly hot (with more heat in the aftertaste) and had some really nice crunch.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn and cheese smell, but no heat.
From the package: “Chester's lab experiment went haywire causing Cheetos® Mighty Zingers™ snacks Sharp Cheddar & Salsa Picante to make a transformation. Sharp Cheddar morphed to Crazy Cheddar & Salsa Picante morphed to Wicked Picante. This color change won't last long, feast on 'em before they're gone.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tedeschi. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road