Cheetos Mighty Zingers Ragin' Cajun & Tangy Ranch
Taste test: This version of Zingers combined a some orange-colored hot cajun pieces with pale yellow ranch ones. This gives the snacker the option of going for the hot or cool flavor, or a combination, on any given mouthful. As with the Sharp Cheddar & Salsa Picante flavor, the pieces were small, randomly shaped nuggets with a very nice crunch.
It turned out that the cajun ones were quite hot on their own — hot enough that hot chip lovers should be able to appreciate them. The inclusion of ranch pieces did indeed help to cool down the fire, and both kinds tasted quite good. A nice mix of tastes when eaten together.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly ranch, not cajun, but really quite good.
From the package: “Don't call them small. These tiny Cheetos® snacks are mighty in taste. The bold Ragin' Cajun smacks you in the face while the tangy ranch soothes your palate. Together these Cheetos® snacks form a flavor full of taste with just the right amount of spice. Their numbers will amaze you. Their tastes will astound you. There are endless ways to enjoy this mixture of mightiness. Sort them, combine them, but don't underestimate the power of Cheetos® Mighty Zinger™ snacks.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road