Cheetos Korean Hot Pepper
Taste test: This version of Cheetos brought a whole new shape to the brand, as the pieces were shaped like 5-pointed throwing stars, with a light orange color and some bits of darker red seasoning.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and mid-level crunch, somewhere between the crunchy and puffed versions of Cheetos. There was a mild heat and good tangy taste when I first crunched in, but when I ate more and more pieces, the heat kept building to a good mid-level burn that lingered for quite a while. There was no cheese mixed with the hot pepper, as far as I could tell.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but there was also a hint of hot peppers.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Vegetable Oils”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road