Cheetos Korean Hot Pepper
Taste test: This version of Cheetos brought a whole new shape to the brand, as the pieces were shaped like 5-pointed throwing stars, with a light orange color and some bits of darker red seasoning.
I crunched in to find a good crispness and mid-level crunch, somewhere between the crunchy and puffed versions of Cheetos. There was a mild heat and good tangy taste when I first crunched in, but when I ate more and more pieces, the heat kept building to a good mid-level burn that lingered for quite a while. There was no cheese mixed with the hot pepper, as far as I could tell.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but there was also a hint of hot peppers.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Vegetable Oils”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road