Cheetos Japanese Steak
Taste test: These Cheetos had the standard Crunchy Cheetos types of shapes, with a light yellow color generally, plus some brownish seasoning in the crevices.
I crunched in to find the expected crisp crunch, with a flavor that was tasty, mildly sweet and fairly tangy, but didn't really say "steak" to me. A good snack, but probably not a very good replacement for an actual steak.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly tangy, but not much like steak.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (114 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (132 snacks)
- Beef (44 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road