Cheetos Crunchy (Japan)
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had the same range of irregular shapes as the original crunchy curls, with a less-fluorescent light orange color and lots of powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty, mild cheese flavor, somewhat sweet, mixing nicely with the corn taste of the underlying corn-based curls. There wasn't as much cheese as the American version of Crunchy Cheetos, but it was more like those than the exotic Cheetos flavors from Japan, including Shrimp, Brown Sugar Cube and Chili Pepper in Okinawa.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kund of a weird cheese smell. Not good.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road