Cheetos Crunchy (Japan)
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had the same range of irregular shapes as the original crunchy curls, with a less-fluorescent light orange color and lots of powder on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a tasty, mild cheese flavor, somewhat sweet, mixing nicely with the corn taste of the underlying corn-based curls. There wasn't as much cheese as the American version of Crunchy Cheetos, but it was more like those than the exotic Cheetos flavors from Japan, including Shrimp, Brown Sugar Cube and Chili Pepper in Okinawa.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kund of a weird cheese smell. Not good.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ebisuya Japanese Market, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road