Cheetos Horneados Colmillos Queso y Chile
Taste test: This Mexican version of Cheetos was shaped like Chester Cheetah's four-finger paw (but oddly, with a hold in the middle of the palm) and had a very dark orange-brown color.
The dark color told me that these would be spicy, and indeed they were, as the flavor packed quite a bit of chili pepper and lime kick. The taste and heat bore no relation to the Flamin' Hot varieties of Cheetos. There was a mild crunch, and the dark flavoring did stick to the fingertips a bit.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy chili pepper and lime smell.
From the package: “Cereal de maíz horneado con queso y chile” ... “0 grams de Acidos Crasos Trans”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Chili Chips (223 snacks)
- Lime Chips (150 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road