Cheetos Horneados Colmillos Queso y Chile
Taste test: This Mexican version of Cheetos was shaped like Chester Cheetah's four-finger paw (but oddly, with a hold in the middle of the palm) and had a very dark orange-brown color.
The dark color told me that these would be spicy, and indeed they were, as the flavor packed quite a bit of chili pepper and lime kick. The taste and heat bore no relation to the Flamin' Hot varieties of Cheetos. There was a mild crunch, and the dark flavoring did stick to the fingertips a bit.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good spicy chili pepper and lime smell.
From the package: “Cereal de maíz horneado con queso y chile” ... “0 grams de Acidos Crasos Trans”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Chili Chips (232 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road