Cheetos Horneados Queso Poffs
Taste test: These puffed Cheetos were thinner than the typical puffs we've come to expect from Cheetos or Jax, and they were also shaped differently, as they were nearly straight sticks (with some minor wiggles) rather than being quite curved.
I crunched in to find a soft texture, not quite melt-in-your-mouth soft, but not styrofoamy at all, with a great cheese flavor from the bright orange-colored seasoning. These were really tasty, just excellent. The bag was quite small, but it contained quite a lot of puffs, far more than we've come to expect from this size bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Cereal de maíz horneado con queso” ... “Chester Cheeto's” ... “Hecho en México”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road