Cheetos Horneados Queso Poffs
Taste test: These puffed Cheetos were thinner than the typical puffs we've come to expect from Cheetos or Jax, and they were also shaped differently, as they were nearly straight sticks (with some minor wiggles) rather than being quite curved.
I crunched in to find a soft texture, not quite melt-in-your-mouth soft, but not styrofoamy at all, with a great cheese flavor from the bright orange-colored seasoning. These were really tasty, just excellent. The bag was quite small, but it contained quite a lot of puffs, far more than we've come to expect from this size bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Cereal de maíz horneado con queso” ... “Chester Cheeto's” ... “Hecho en México”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mi Salvador Mexicano, Chelsea, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road