Cheetos Horneados Maxi
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had a light yellow color and short, stubby shapes — shorter than the ones that Chester Cheetah is tossing into his mouth on the front of the bag — with gentle curvature, plus some very sparse dark bits on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crisp feel and a taste that surprised me by being pretty much just salted corn, no cheese. No complaints about the taste, I liked it a lot, but isn't the whole idea of Cheetos supposed to be that they have cheese? Why are there so many Cheetos varieties that don't have cheese?
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Extruidos de maíz/Hechos de cereal de maíz”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road