Cheetos Horneados Boliqueso
Taste test: These cheese balls from Colombia had shapes that were a bit lumpy on the outside but still mostly resembled spheres, and they were fairly large at just under an inch in diameter. They had a bright orange color typical of Cheetos, much brighter than the balls depicted on the bag.
I crunched in to find a crisp and fairly soft texture, with a great mix of corn and cheddar flavor. The feel was quite light, and the cheese was really tasty. They were the first kind of Cheetos we've tried that had a monkey on the bag along with Chester Cheetah. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong cheddar smell.
From the package: “Grasas Trans 0g Ver información nutricional” ... “Extruidos de maíz con sabor a queso”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road