Cheetos Horneados Boliqueso
Taste test: These cheese balls from Colombia had shapes that were a bit lumpy on the outside but still mostly resembled spheres, and they were fairly large at just under an inch in diameter. They had a bright orange color typical of Cheetos, much brighter than the balls depicted on the bag.
I crunched in to find a crisp and fairly soft texture, with a great mix of corn and cheddar flavor. The feel was quite light, and the cheese was really tasty. They were the first kind of Cheetos we've tried that had a monkey on the bag along with Chester Cheetah. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong cheddar smell.
From the package: “Grasas Trans 0g Ver información nutricional” ... “Extruidos de maíz con sabor a queso”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Helados Juli's Frozen Dessert, East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road