Cheetos Honey (Korea)
Taste test: These Cheetos looked a lot like the regular Crunchy Cheetos in terms of shapes, but they had a light yellow-orange color rather than then fluorescent that Cheetos is best known for. The front of the bag showed some honey being drizzled onto a big wedge of cheese, so the expectation was some combination of honey and cheese.
Of the many variations of Cheetos that we've eaten over the years, few have offered something sweet to go along with the cheese. The only one with honey was Honey BBQ, but these turned out to be quite a bit different than those.
The ingredients said that there was some "Cheese Flour" in there along with the "Honey Flavor," but the cheese was hard to notice. The flavor was kind of like a sweet corn on the cob. We shared these around with lots of snackers on the beach, and just about everyone who tried some was both surprised by the taste and quite happy about it.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, kind of like corn and honey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Vegetable Oil, White Sugar, Refined Salt, Cheese Flour, Maltodextrin, Honey Flavor, Milk, Rice.” ... “Sontains soy bean and milk” ... “Manufactured in a facility that processes pork, peanut, shrimp, tomato, wheat and egg.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road