Cheetos Homemade Cheese
Taste test: This Cheetos flavor from Taiwan had a particularly odd version of the Chester Cheetah mascot on the front of the bag, as Chester had a very humanlike appearance and was wearing sneakers and pants.
We opened the bag to find that the curls had the typical Crunchy Cheetos types of irregular shapes but a lighter orange color, very close to the color of most of the front of the bag. We crunched in to find a cheese flavor that was milder than the American version but still quite tasty. It left some of that very light orange seasoning on the fingertips. Very good. Especially if you'd like to see a cheetah wearing pants!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mld cheese smell, but sweet too.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn flour, palm oil, milk powder, flavorings, maltodextrin, salt, cheese, yeast extract come garlic powder, onion powder, sodium citrate, lactic acid, citric acid, Silica, disodium hydrogen phosphate, dpices, rmulsifiers, edible yellow V, edible yellow VI, caramel, antioxidants”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road