Cheetos Flaming Hot and Sour
Taste test: This version of Flamin' Hot Cheetos from China had similar shapes to the American Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos but a much lighter color, with a light orange overall look punctuated by some sparse darker seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a great crisp feel and light crunch, with a taste that was more tangy than hot initially, mixing together sour, sweet and hot for a very tasty combination. The heat lasted longer than the other parts, hanging around for some zing in the aftertaste. Based on the taste and Ingredients list, these were evidently cheese-less Cheetos. Great mix of tastes here!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly tangy.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- Snacks from China (116 reviews)
- Hot Chips (996 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (123 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road