Cheetos Flaming Hot and Sour
Taste test: This version of Flamin' Hot Cheetos from China had similar shapes to the American Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos but a much lighter color, with a light orange overall look punctuated by some sparse darker seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a great crisp feel and light crunch, with a taste that was more tangy than hot initially, mixing together sour, sweet and hot for a very tasty combination. The heat lasted longer than the other parts, hanging around for some zing in the aftertaste. Based on the taste and Ingredients list, these were evidently cheese-less Cheetos. Great mix of tastes here!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just mildly tangy.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road