Cheetos Eggs Double Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Cheetos adopted the shape of the Cheetos Sweetos, which were supposed to look like Easter eggs with two stripes across the middle, but instead of the Sweetos Cinnamon or Caramel flavors, they stuck to what Cheetos are known best for, along with the usual Cheetos fluorescent orange color.
Beyond the Double Cheese name, the bag went so far as to promise precisely twice the cheese of Cheetos Puffs. When you're comparing the cheese level to something that's already self-described as "Dangerously Cheesy," that seemed like a high order. So I was skeptical.
I crunched in to find that there was an immediate huge hit of cheese. Double seemed like an entirely reasonable description — these were really good. Beyond that cheese taste, they had a very soft feel, while still being nicely crisp. Very good, compliments to Chester Cheetah!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong cheddar smell.
From the package: “Twice the cheese as compared to regular Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road