Cheetos Eggs Double Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Cheetos adopted the shape of the Cheetos Sweetos, which were supposed to look like Easter eggs with two stripes across the middle, but instead of the Sweetos Cinnamon or Caramel flavors, they stuck to what Cheetos are known best for, along with the usual Cheetos fluorescent orange color.
Beyond the Double Cheese name, the bag went so far as to promise precisely twice the cheese of Cheetos Puffs. When you're comparing the cheese level to something that's already self-described as "Dangerously Cheesy," that seemed like a high order. So I was skeptical.
I crunched in to find that there was an immediate huge hit of cheese. Double seemed like an entirely reasonable description — these were really good. Beyond that cheese taste, they had a very soft feel, while still being nicely crisp. Very good, compliments to Chester Cheetah!
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice strong cheddar smell.
From the package: “Twice the cheese as compared to regular Cheetos Puffs Cheese Flavored Snacks.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road