Cheetos Crunchy (glow-in-the-dark bag)
Taste test: This small bag of Cheetos came in a bucket multi-pack as part of a Halloween promotion. It's been many years since we wrote our review of Crunchy Cheetos, so we decided to review these to confirm those impressions, while checking out what sounded to be an exciting package.
The Cheetos inside were indeed crunchy, with a nice crispness, lots of cheese and a nice mix of corn and cheese flavor — just as we remembered. When we turned out the lights, there wasn't much glow if any from the bag. So we left the bag out under bright lights for a while to soak up some light, then took it to a pitch black area to try again. The Cheetos logo, all the white parts of Chester, the moon and the faces on the trees did indeed glow green, but even under ideal conditions, it was very dim, barely noticeable.
We've had other glow-in-the-dark stuff that was way, way brighter, so Chester Cheetah under-delivered here, and we were not impressed. But we still liked what was inside the bag a lot.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of cheese and corn.
From the package: “Charge bag under lights for spookier glow!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (87 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road