Cheetos Crunchy Wild Habanero
Taste test: This version of crunchy Cheetos had some additional dark seasoning beyond the usual Cheetos color, giving them a somewhat darker appearance.
On the first bite, I could taste a different flavor from normal Cheetos, but not any heat. However, I quickly ate several more of the cheese curls, and the heat quickly built up to a more impressive level. For some reason, I couldn't resist eating a whole bunch of them, as they were both cheesy and hot and also a bit sweet, so after eating each one, I wanted another. I paused my eating to grab a few sips of fruit juice to calm the heat, but even after that, the hot aftertaste remained and stayed around for a long while.
Very good, definitely a real departure from the standard Cheetos taste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, really some kick to it.
From the package: “Wild Habanero flavor that takes the taste of Cheetos® snacks to the next level. Youll recognize the heat of authentic habanero chiles complemented by the flavors of mild cheddar cheese and tangy lime. Calm your craving for flavorful spiciness — try Cheetos® Wild Habanero flavored snacks today!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road