Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot Chipotle Ranch
Taste test: With 87 varieties of Cheetos reviewed so far, this one stood out for being a rare one that tried to alter the basic Flamin' Hot flavor, and also for having such a long flavor name.
I opened the bag to find that usual Crunchy Cheetos shapes, but with a scary-dark red-orange color. I crunched in to find a nice mix of tastes, with the ranch seasoning definitely noticeable among the hot stuff. The spices may not have screamed chipotle, but they were fairly hot and did taste different from the standard Flamin' Hot spices, with some added smokiness. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly hot, but I could notice a hint of ranch among the cheese and peppers.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road