Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot Chipotle Ranch
Taste test: With 87 varieties of Cheetos reviewed so far, this one stood out for being a rare one that tried to alter the basic Flamin' Hot flavor, and also for having such a long flavor name.
I opened the bag to find that usual Crunchy Cheetos shapes, but with a scary-dark red-orange color. I crunched in to find a nice mix of tastes, with the ranch seasoning definitely noticeable among the hot stuff. The spices may not have screamed chipotle, but they were fairly hot and did taste different from the standard Flamin' Hot spices, with some added smokiness. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly hot, but I could notice a hint of ranch among the cheese and peppers.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (37 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road