Cheetos Crunchy Fiery Fusion
Taste test: This ambitious flavor of Cheetos (released along with an identically named Doritos flavor) looked mostly the same as the regular Cheetos, though maybe the orange was a little less bright-orange and more red.
Our snackers generally liked the taste but were mixed in their evaluations of the heat. Some people found it to be fairly intense, while others thought it seemed like Chester Cheetah tried but failed with the hot flavoring, with fake spices that tried to taste like hot peppers but really weren't hot.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just like regular Cheetos. Maybe some extra spices, but not heat.
From the package: “Sizzlin' Cayenne & Cheese” ... “Chester's at it again! This time combining the smooth flavor of cheese with a burning blend of hot cayenne, jalapeno and spices in new Cheetos® Fiery Fusion™ snacks. It's a spicy sensation!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (110 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road