Cheetos Crunchy Fiery Fusion
Taste test: This ambitious flavor of Cheetos (released along with an identically named Doritos flavor) looked mostly the same as the regular Cheetos, though maybe the orange was a little less bright-orange and more red.
Our snackers generally liked the taste but were mixed in their evaluations of the heat. Some people found it to be fairly intense, while others thought it seemed like Chester Cheetah tried but failed with the hot flavoring, with fake spices that tried to taste like hot peppers but really weren't hot.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just like regular Cheetos. Maybe some extra spices, but not heat.
From the package: “Sizzlin' Cayenne & Cheese” ... “Chester's at it again! This time combining the smooth flavor of cheese with a burning blend of hot cayenne, jalapeno and spices in new Cheetos® Fiery Fusion™ snacks. It's a spicy sensation!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (114 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (425 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road