Cheetos Crunchy Fiery Fusion
Taste test: This ambitious flavor of Cheetos (released along with an identically named Doritos flavor) looked mostly the same as the regular Cheetos, though maybe the orange was a little less bright-orange and more red.
Our snackers generally liked the taste but were mixed in their evaluations of the heat. Some people found it to be fairly intense, while others thought it seemed like Chester Cheetah tried but failed with the hot flavoring, with fake spices that tried to taste like hot peppers but really weren't hot.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just like regular Cheetos. Maybe some extra spices, but not heat.
From the package: “Sizzlin' Cayenne & Cheese” ... “Chester's at it again! This time combining the smooth flavor of cheese with a burning blend of hot cayenne, jalapeno and spices in new Cheetos® Fiery Fusion™ snacks. It's a spicy sensation!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (415 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road