Cheetos Crunchy Fiery Fusion
Taste test: This ambitious flavor of Cheetos (released along with an identically named Doritos flavor) looked mostly the same as the regular Cheetos, though maybe the orange was a little less bright-orange and more red.
Our snackers generally liked the taste but were mixed in their evaluations of the heat. Some people found it to be fairly intense, while others thought it seemed like Chester Cheetah tried but failed with the hot flavoring, with fake spices that tried to taste like hot peppers but really weren't hot.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly just like regular Cheetos. Maybe some extra spices, but not heat.
From the package: “Sizzlin' Cayenne & Cheese” ... “Chester's at it again! This time combining the smooth flavor of cheese with a burning blend of hot cayenne, jalapeno and spices in new Cheetos® Fiery Fusion™ snacks. It's a spicy sensation!”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road