Cheetos Corn Soup
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had the same irregular shapes as the cheese-loaded Crunchy Cheetos, but with a light yellow color, plus a very, very sparse application of some small, dark seasoning bits (just a few bits per piece, at most).
We crunched in to find a light crunch, less crunchy than we're used to from Crunchy Cheetos, with a taste that was a lot like corn soup or creamed corn, though probably a bit sweeter than the actual soup would typically be. No cheese in these Cheetos, but they were tasty and good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell, indeed a whole lot like corn soup.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road