Cheetos Corn Soup
Taste test: This version of Cheetos had the same irregular shapes as the cheese-loaded Crunchy Cheetos, but with a light yellow color, plus a very, very sparse application of some small, dark seasoning bits (just a few bits per piece, at most).
We crunched in to find a light crunch, less crunchy than we're used to from Crunchy Cheetos, with a taste that was a lot like corn soup or creamed corn, though probably a bit sweeter than the actual soup would typically be. No cheese in these Cheetos, but they were tasty and good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell, indeed a whole lot like corn soup.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road