Taste test: This version of Cheetos from Korea had a six-spoked wheel shape, far different from any of the typical Cheetos shapes, with a beige color.
There was a very soft crunch upon biting in, though not quite a soggy feel, and the taste was quite good. It didn't specifically remind me of anything, let alone a cheeseburger, but I liked the taste a lot — mildly tangy and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely like a cheeseburger. Mostly like spicy beef, or steak sauce.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road