Taste test: This version of Cheetos from Korea had a six-spoked wheel shape, far different from any of the typical Cheetos shapes, with a beige color.
There was a very soft crunch upon biting in, though not quite a soggy feel, and the taste was quite good. It didn't specifically remind me of anything, let alone a cheeseburger, but I liked the taste a lot — mildly tangy and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely like a cheeseburger. Mostly like spicy beef, or steak sauce.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (105 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (136 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (122 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road