Cheetos Cheese & Bacon Balls
Taste test: These roughly spherical snacks were a dull orange in color, not nearly as bright of an orange as some Cheetos varieties we've tried. They weren't quite ball-shaped, as they were more like stubby tubes with rounded ends.
I crunched in to find a crisp but very soft texture, really an airy feel. Though the outside was orange in color, it didn't appear to be covered in cheese powder as most Cheetos are. I liked the taste and couldn't stop eating them, but the bacon seemed too subtle at first. As I ate more and more, I noticed how real the bacon tasted — still not strong, but for what it was, a good fresh bacon taste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smoky cheese smell, but not really like bacon.
From the package: “Name: Chester Cheetah” ... “Favourite color: Orange” ... “Favourite snack: Cheetos” ... “Favourite activities: Surfing while eating Cheetos, playing cool music while eating Cheetos & skateboarding while eating Cheetos.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road