Cheetos Bag of Bones Flamin' Hot
Taste test: It's that time of year when many snacks appear on store shelves with special features for Halloween, and we're glad that Cheetos chief Chester Cheetah is playing the game. This one took the white cheddar version of Bag of Bones that we've seen in past years and swapped out the seasoning for the Flamin' Hot stuff. They kept the same four shapes — skull, ribs, bone and hand/foot — and loaded lots of the dark red Flamin' Hot onto it.
I crunched in to find a nice soft feel with excellent crispness, with lots of hot cheesy flavor. The four shapes are enough to build a rudimentary skeleton if you want to play with your food before you eat it, as shown on the front of the bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild. Can't really smell this particular heat.
From the package: “Produced with Genetic Engineering” ... “4 skeleton shapes”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road