Cheetos Bag of Bones Flamin' Hot
Taste test: It's that time of year when many snacks appear on store shelves with special features for Halloween, and we're glad that Cheetos chief Chester Cheetah is playing the game. This one took the white cheddar version of Bag of Bones that we've seen in past years and swapped out the seasoning for the Flamin' Hot stuff. They kept the same four shapes — skull, ribs, bone and hand/foot — and loaded lots of the dark red Flamin' Hot onto it.
I crunched in to find a nice soft feel with excellent crispness, with lots of hot cheesy flavor. The four shapes are enough to build a rudimentary skeleton if you want to play with your food before you eat it, as shown on the front of the bag.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild. Can't really smell this particular heat.
From the package: “Produced with Genetic Engineering” ... “4 skeleton shapes”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road