Cheetos Assado Onda Sabor Requeijão
Taste test: This version of Cheetos looked kind of like crinkle-cut fries, with some general curvature as well for most pieces (much like the old-school Cheetos Zigzags), showing a yellow color overall and hints of orange. The flavor translated variously as cottage cheese or creamy cheese (all within the Google Translate app, depending on different combinations of words).
I crunched in to find a more solid crunch than you get from Cheetos Puffs, but a very different one from Cheetos Crunchy, with a slightly tangy cheese taste that didn't really taste like cottage cheese, but had maybe little hints of it. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like cottage cheese.
From the package: “Product of Brazil”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road