Cheetos Assado Lua Parmesāo
Taste test: These cheese puffs from Brazil were somewhat thin and had a pale orange (just about yellow) color. Most of the pieces were about 2 inches long and had fairly minimal curvature.
I crunched in to find nice crisp feel and a whole lot of tasty cheese. It didn't remind me that much of parmesan cheese, but it was a bit different from the standard Cheetos fluorescent orange cheese. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly too strong cheese smell, but not too bad.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road