Cheetos Assado Lua Parmesāo
Taste test: These cheese puffs from Brazil were somewhat thin and had a pale orange (just about yellow) color. Most of the pieces were about 2 inches long and had fairly minimal curvature.
I crunched in to find nice crisp feel and a whole lot of tasty cheese. It didn't remind me that much of parmesan cheese, but it was a bit different from the standard Cheetos fluorescent orange cheese. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly too strong cheese smell, but not too bad.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road