Carolina Country Snacks Hulless Cheese Puff'n Corn
Taste test: These cheese puffs had the a similar pseudo-popcorn shape to other Puff'n Corn varieties that we've tried, with a variety of shapes in strange configurations that didn't look like normal cheese puffs but also won't fool anything into thinking they're actually popcorn.
The level of bright orange seasoning varied a lot, as some pieces were mostly yellow, while others had lots of fluorescent orange. But regardless of shape or color, they also had a great texture and tasted delicious. The pieces were soft and crisp, not styrofoamy at all, and they were loaded with tons of great cheese flavor. Really tasty!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Flavored with 'real' cheese!” ... “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Frazier Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Beth N at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road