Carolina Country Snacks Hulless Cheese Puff'n Corn
Taste test: These cheese puffs had the a similar pseudo-popcorn shape to other Puff'n Corn varieties that we've tried, with a variety of shapes in strange configurations that didn't look like normal cheese puffs but also won't fool anything into thinking they're actually popcorn.
The level of bright orange seasoning varied a lot, as some pieces were mostly yellow, while others had lots of fluorescent orange. But regardless of shape or color, they also had a great texture and tasted delicious. The pieces were soft and crisp, not styrofoamy at all, and they were loaded with tons of great cheese flavor. Really tasty!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Flavored with 'real' cheese!” ... “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Frazier Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Beth N at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road