Cappy Tornitos Cheddar y Jalapeño
Taste test: This small bag contained crunchy cheddar cheese curls with a bit of heat. The curls had an orange seasoning, and most pieces were fairly small.
The honeymooners who bought these were underwhelmed by the taste and heat (partly because of the high expectations set by the fire-breathing lion on the bag) but some of our other tasters liked them more. They were definitely far from the crunchiest cheese curls we've tried, and they didn't have a huge amount of heat, but they were still pretty good, with a nice cheddar taste and a middling kick of heat for a good flavor.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Nuevos” ... “Gratis por introducción” ... “15% más producto”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kerstin and Brian in Costa Rica. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road