Cappy Tornitos Cheddar y Jalapeño
Taste test: This small bag contained crunchy cheddar cheese curls with a bit of heat. The curls had an orange seasoning, and most pieces were fairly small.
The honeymooners who bought these were underwhelmed by the taste and heat (partly because of the high expectations set by the fire-breathing lion on the bag) but some of our other tasters liked them more. They were definitely far from the crunchiest cheese curls we've tried, and they didn't have a huge amount of heat, but they were still pretty good, with a nice cheddar taste and a middling kick of heat for a good flavor.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Nuevos” ... “Gratis por introducción” ... “15% más producto”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road