Cappy Tornitos Cheddar y Jalapeño
Taste test: This small bag contained crunchy cheddar cheese curls with a bit of heat. The curls had an orange seasoning, and most pieces were fairly small.
The honeymooners who bought these were underwhelmed by the taste and heat (partly because of the high expectations set by the fire-breathing lion on the bag) but some of our other tasters liked them more. They were definitely far from the crunchiest cheese curls we've tried, and they didn't have a huge amount of heat, but they were still pretty good, with a nice cheddar taste and a middling kick of heat for a good flavor.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Nuevos” ... “Gratis por introducción” ... “15% más producto”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Honduras (7 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1037 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (421 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kerstin and Brian in Costa Rica. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road