Cape Cod Puffs White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese puffs had shapes that looked a lot like Puffcorn, which is to say, shaped kind of remotely like popcorn, but not really, and bigger. They had an off-white color.
We crunched in to find a nice crispy, light crunch. The cheddar cheese taste was good, but the level of cheese flavor varied quire a lot from one piece to the next. In some cases, about all we could taste was the underlying corn puff, but other pieces had a tasty level of cheddar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, too strong.
From the package: “made with real cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road