Cape Cod Puffs White Cheddar
Taste test: These cheese puffs had shapes that looked a lot like Puffcorn, which is to say, shaped kind of remotely like popcorn, but not really, and bigger. They had an off-white color.
We crunched in to find a nice crispy, light crunch. The cheddar cheese taste was good, but the level of cheese flavor varied quire a lot from one piece to the next. In some cases, about all we could taste was the underlying corn puff, but other pieces had a tasty level of cheddar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, too strong.
From the package: “made with real cheese”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road