California Classics Hot & Crunchy Cheese Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls were among the smallest we've ever seen, and they were also probably the lightest.
We crunched in to find that they had a minimal level of crunch to go along with a very low density of cheese puff material. They did have a good kick of heat to go along with a fairly mild cheese flavor. They didn't seem all that filling, as you could eat a whole handful of these cheese balls without really eating much. More crunch and more cheese would have made these better, but still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a weird cheese smell.
From the package: “You've selected California Classics Hot & Crunchy Cheese Balls, heat you can eat. These crunchy firecrackers scream flavor and won't slow you down. They're great anytime you want to eat right but stay light.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road