California Classics Cheese Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls were very small, with a color that was mostly yellow with just a bit of orange.
I crunched in to find that they were not very dense, but not all that crisp either, with sort of a slightly stale feel to most of the balls. They did have a pretty good cheese taste, despite the less than ideal texture, and they left a lot of cheese powder on my fingertips, but they were far from the cheesiest we've had, so nothing special here as cheese balls go.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “You've selected California Classics Cheese Balls. Over the top in taste. These unique cheese snacks go down easy and won't slow you up. They're great anytime you want to eat right but stay light.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road