California Classics Cheese Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls were very small, with a color that was mostly yellow with just a bit of orange.
I crunched in to find that they were not very dense, but not all that crisp either, with sort of a slightly stale feel to most of the balls. They did have a pretty good cheese taste, despite the less than ideal texture, and they left a lot of cheese powder on my fingertips, but they were far from the cheesiest we've had, so nothing special here as cheese balls go.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “You've selected California Classics Cheese Balls. Over the top in taste. These unique cheese snacks go down easy and won't slow you up. They're great anytime you want to eat right but stay light.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road