Calbee Grill-A-Corn Lobster in Supreme Soup Flavoured
Taste test: These curls had the same shapes as Crunchy Cheetos but promised a very different flavor, based on a lobster soup. They had a light orange color and with a very light smattering of darker seasoning bits.
We crunched into find that they really did taste like lobster soup. It was exactly what they promised, but the taste was so spot-on that it was a bit jarring at first. It’s amazing what they can do to spice up your basic cheese puff these days!
Shop: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong and mildly fishy.
Online store: Buy Calbee snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (123 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mekong Market, Tucson. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road